School Exit clearance
Before your child's departure from TKS, you will need to complete the on-line exit form here
- Make sure you begin the departure process at least 10 days before your child's last day in school and sooner if possible.
- Kindergarten and Elementary: students should ensure that all library materials have been returned.
- Secondary Students: please download the clearance form below:
- GSS Student Clearance (Signature) Form
- Once your form is completed you must obtain the needed signatures from faculty and/or staff. Then email the completed form to GSS.Office.Coordinator@kaust.edu.sa with the Primary Parent's KAUST ID number in the subject line.
- In order to receive KAUST clearance, you will need to fill in The KAUST School exit form at least 10 days prior to your child's last day in the school. (Note: If the school is closed for breaks, the clearance will be processed when the school returns)