The KAUST School aspires to be a courageously bold leader in education, pursuing excellence, inspiring discovery, and positively impacting humanity.
TKS Strategic Plan
In 2019 we conducted a review of our current position as well as chart the future direction of the organization. This work was a community effort, involving teachers, students, administrators, Board members, and parent representatives. This resulted in developing three key goals and 27 objectives to make up our 2020-23 Strategic Plan.
- We face changing confidently as global citizens.
- We promote resilience and growth to adapt to ever-changing conditions.
- We engage in reflective thought to promote change.
- We diversify our thinking as we actively engage in problem-solving.
- We cultivate a spirit of inquiry to guide learning and discovery.
- We play with endless curiosity.
- We embrace individuality in people, cultures, languages, and beliefs.
- We seek out multiple perspectives to deepen our understanding.
- We draw upon our differences to strengthen collaboration.
- We nurture a sense of belonging within our community.
- We provide equitable access to opportunities and resources.
- We encourage the pursuit of personal aspirations.
- We contribute to and benefit from our collective learning.
- We rise to challenges, own our decisions, and overcome failures.
- We recognize our impact on the world and act sustainably.