WISE - Work Internship, Student Experience:
WISE is a four-week summer Internship program open to the children of KAUST residents who are in Grades 10-12 at TKS or another high school, or dependents who are undergraduate University students (aged 25 and under).
Key dates for the 2021 program:
- WISE Interviews. The interviews are held in April/May and all offers are made by end of the TKS Academic Year (June/2021).
- The WISE Virtual Internship Fair: March 24, 2021 – 1.00 P.M. – 3.00 P.M.
- Apply to the program: The application window for WISE is now closed
- Interviews: April/May, 2021
- Offers: May/June 2021 (before end of Academic Year)
TKS Internship Program 2021 launches
This academic year we bring a wealth of experience to our students through our valued partnerships at KAUST. TKS has connected with KAUST Community to launch the TKS Internship Program (TKS IP) 2021. This work-based opportunity will allow our High School (G11 & G12) students to gain professional work experience and learn how organizations work and operate.
In its first year of launch, the program saw a total of 18 students intern in several different departments here at KAUST. From learning skills in sectors like Human Resources, Recreation, and IT security just to mention a few, we wish them every success in preparation for their futures ahead.
Watch the full video created by our young professionals sharing their chosen area of work!
A very special thank you to all mentors and partners.